Time: 30 m (15 m prep, 15 m cook)
(Ingredients and measurements subject to availability)
- 2 naan flatbreads
- 6-8 oz. skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 2/3 cups BBQ sauce
- 4 oz. pepper jack cheese
- ½ avocado, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. shallot
- 2 Tbsp. jalapeno, diced
- 1 Tbsp. Italian pizza seasoning
- Cilantro or Thai Basil for garnish
Salt and Pepper
Grill (gas or charcoal)
- Heat gas/charcoal grill medium-high heat.
- Season chicken breast w/ olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Grill chicken breast until done (4-5 mins on first side, 3-4 mins on second side) or until internal temp reads 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set aside to cool for 10 mins.
- Season flatbreads with olive oil and seasoning on both sides.
- Grill for 2-4 mins per side depending on how crispy you want the crust.
- Top flatbreads w/ BBQ sauce, diced shallot/jalapeño, cheese, and chopped or sliced chicken. (I prefer a smaller chop.)
- Grill with lid closed for 3-5 mins, or until cheese is browned and melted to your desire and the crust has the right crunch.
- Pull of the grill and top with diced avocado, cilantro or Thai basil, and a drizzle of Sriracha. Cut into pieces or slices and enjoy!