Two Places at Once
Click for original post
Time: 45 minutes (20 m prep, 25 min cook)
(Ingredients and measurements subject to availability)
- 1 lb whole wheat or whole grain pasta (fusilli or other short noodle)
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary, rough chopped
- 1/4 cup basil, rough chopped
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 cans (14 oz each) pureed pumpkin
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Salt and pepper to taste*
Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta until al dente. Drain and place pasta back in pot.
- Add onion, garlic, rosemary, basil, walnuts, pumpkin, cheddar cheese and almond milk to the pot with the pasta. Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir well to combine.
- Pour into large 9.x11 prepared baking pan.
- Top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until bubbly.