The Dessert Dietitian
Click for original post
Time: 40 minutes (20 m prep, 20 m cook)
(Ingredients and measurements subject to availability)
- ½ yellow onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 2 zucchini, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 package broccoli slaw
- 3 (pre-cooked) chicken sausages, sliced
- 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 c mushrooms, diced
- 1/3 c feta cheese
- Garlic powder
- Red pepper flakes
- 1 Tbsp olive oil*
Pan with lid
- Saute onion and jalapeno pepper in olive oil over medium heat until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add in the zucchini, bell pepper, mushrooms and continue cooking until soft.
- In separate pan, add broccoli slaw and a splash of water. Cover pan and cook on medium heat until steamed.
- Add in tomato sauce, sausage and spices.
- Stir slaw into onion, sausage mix. Top with feta cheese. EAT!