Method to my Meals
Click For Original Post
Time: 5 h 5 m(5 m prep, 5 h cook)
(Ingredients and measurements subject to availability)
- 2 pounds ground lamb
- 1 19oz can cannellini beans (white kidney beans), rinsed and drained
- 1 14.5oz can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt*
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, minced
- 1 14oz can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 3 cups hot cooked orzo pasta
Salt and pepper
Large pot or slow cooker
- In a large pot or slow cooker, combine the lamb, beans, tomatoes, garlic, salt and oregano.
- Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours or on low heat for 8-10 hours.
- Stir in artichoke hearts.
- To serve, spoon over orzo pasta.