Neat & Nutritious
Click for original post
Time: 20 minutes (10 min prep, 10 min cook)
(Ingredients and measurements subject to availability)
- 1 T coconut oil* (or olive oil)
- 1 small yellow onion
- 4 c swiss chard or kale, shredded
- 1 1/2 c broccoli
- 1 c snap peas
- 2 1/4 c cooked quinoa
- 1 1/2 c red kidney
- 1/4 c tahini (if unavailable, plain hummus will be substituted)
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 T nutritional yeast
- 1 T lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp sea salt*
- 1 small avocado, sliced
- Cilantro, for garnish (optional)
Coconut or Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper
Blender or mason jar
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add onion and saute until translucent. Add greens, broccoli, and snap peas and let them cook until just bright green and kale starts to wilt.
- Layer quinoa and beans into 4 serving bowls. Top with green veggie mixture.
- In a blender or mason jar, combine tahini, garlic, nutritional yeast, lemon juice and salt until smooth. Drizzle over bowls.
- Garnish with avocado slices and cilantro.