Click for Original Post
Time: 35 minutes (20 m prep, 15 m cook)
(Ingredients and measurements subject to availability)
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil (add more if needed)*
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 large bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1 cup asparagus, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon lemongrass
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup white cooking wine*
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2-4 cups cooked rice
- 4 oz. Mixed Greens
- 1/2 cup Craisins
- 1/2 cup Glazed Pecans
- 1 cup Croutons
- 1/3 cup Gorgonzola Cheese, crumbled
- Vinaigrette Dressing
Salt and pepper
Large fry pan or wok
- In a large fry pan (or wok) on high heat, add olive oil, onion, and garlic. Stir constantly until onions are tender and garlic is fragrant, about 3 minutes.
- Push onions and garlic to the side of the pan and scramble eggs in the same pan. When the eggs are done, remove and keep warm in a separate bowl.
- Add vegetables, starting with the firmest and ending with the most tender. (We start with carrots, then add zucchini, bell pepper, asparagus and peas). Let all vegetables cook until tender, stirring often. Add lemongrass to mixture and stir to combine. (If vegetables are sticking to the pan add more olive oil).
- Add soy sauce, white cooking wine, and rice wine vinegar. Cover and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add cooked rice and eggs and stir all together.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Serve and enjoy!
- Assemble by plate or in one large serving bowl. Drizzle with desired amount of vinaigrette.